We currently offer training through the elearning portal, elearning.tm-global.com, and onsite training. If you would like more information about onsite training, please email me .
elearning.tm-global.com is TM-Global training portal. This service has been launched in February 2016. Implementing ISO 17100 online training course is the first training course we have published there. Over the coming months we will be publishing training courses on translation management and translation technology.
You can register for the elearning portal at http://elearning.tm-global.com/.
Implementing ISO 17100 online training course
This course is for people in translation companies who want to achieve ISO 17100 certification.
There are 10 modules:
- Module 1 is this introduction
- Module 2 is ISO 7100 section by section part one
- Module 3 is ISO 17100 section by section part two
- Module 4 takes you through an ISO 1700 translation project
- Module 5 explains the differences between EN 15038 and is ISOs 17100
- Module 6 shows you how to develop workflow documentations for ISO 17100
- Module 7 is preparing for the audit
- Module 8 internal audit part 1
- Module 9 internal audit part
- Module 10 deals with the ISO 17100 audit.
At the end of this training course your company should be able to implement ISO 1700 and be audited for this and achieve certification
Each module takes between 15 and 20 minutes and the course costs €75. You can enrol on this course by registering on the http://elearning.tm-global.com/ elearning portal. If you need to pay by wire transfer please email me and I will register you.